Thursday, November 4, 2010

Updates and an Important PSA

Man, I can't believe it's November already. It certainly doesn't feel like November here, as we have had one of the warmest falls in a very long time. I'm definitely enjoying it, but I'm a little worried about the backlash from the upcoming winter. Of course, since it is November, that means Christmas is right around the corner. I've already begun my Christmas gift giving list and, this year, I'll be posting geek gift giving ideas throughout the season, beginning on November 22nd.

Starting next week on Sunday, I will resume posting a "Geek of the Week". If you have suggestions, please please PLEASE email me or throw a comment my way. Eventually, I'm going to run out of people to feature . . . unless I get some knowledgeable readers to hook me up!

Now for some seriousness. I try not to get too preachy or political on here, because that's not what this blog is about, but I felt like this message was too important not to post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!