Monday, November 8, 2010

Zombies and Conan


There's some exciting news from AMC! "The Walking Dead", the cable channel's new series based on the graphic novel of the same name, has received a second season!!!

In other TV news, Conan O'Brien's new show, "Conan", is premiering tonight on TBS. Although experts have projected that O'Brien's ratings will not be able to compete with "The Tonight Show" (by virtue of being on cable versus network television), I hope he will be very successful and I will be a regular viewer, as I was a fan of "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" from way back. Go Team Conan!!!

Mike White has been offered the chance to direct Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which is exciting, considering his success with School of Rock. I think White is an excellent choice and I am crossing my fingers that he will accept the offer. Scarlett Johansson has been approached to play Elizabeth Bennett and Bradley Cooper has signed on to play Darcy. I am definitely looking forward to this hilarious adaptation coming to the big screen.

Image: Conan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!