Monday, July 4, 2011

Top Five: Twilight Zone (Geektastic 2.0)

Welcome to the special Fourth of July edition of Top Five.  I sense you may be bored of the traditional Independence Day rituals.  Maybe you realize that stuffing your face with charred hamburgers and setting off colorful explosions can never satisfy you the way watching Sci-Fi Channel's "Twilight Zone" Marathon can.  (Because nothing says "liberty and justice for all" like 48 straight hours of one of the best shows in the history of television.)  If that's the case, I'm here to help.  I have a list of some must-see episodes . . . and those it's okay to skip out on to snag yet another beer-infused bratwurst.

Read more here, at the new Geektastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!