Friday, October 2, 2009

You Are Travelling Through Another Dimension . . .

Today is the 50th anniversary of one of my favorite shows . . . "The Twilight Zone". The Sci-Fi Channel (and not the Sy Fy Channel . . . I categorically refuse to spell it that way) ran a mini-marathon of the show, which usually makes it's appearance on odd holidays (Labor Day, 4th of July, New Year's Eve). But more importantly . . . Bif Bang Pow Toys is releasing a trio of "Twilight Zone" bobbleheads in honor of the milestone!

There's the Talky Tina bobblehead from the episode "Living Doll" (starring Telly Savalas, pre-Kojak fame). The bobblehead talks, saying her memorable line "My name is Talky Tina and I'm going to kill you!" The price for this item is $17.99, due to the talking feature.







The second in the series is the spacetastic Invader Bobblehead from the episode "The Invaders", starring Agnes Moorhead(Endora from "Bewitched"). It retails for $12.99.



And finally, from one of my favorite episodes, "Nick of Time" (starring William Shatner), there's the Mystic Seer bobblehead. Fashioned to look like the dinerrific tabletop fortune teller, this bobblehead comes with fortune-telling cards. It is also $12.99


You can pre-order yours at http://www.entertainmentearth.com/ for November delivery! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!