Thursday, February 24, 2011

Alice, What Have You Done?

Not to damage my geek "cred", but I'm not really a gamer.  I usually play PC games, and a quick look at my Top Five games would tell you I'd be classified as a "casual gamer" - at best.  (Top Five PC Games: Encarta's Mindmaze, Battle Chess, Myst, Plants vs. Zombies, and American McGee's Alice)  Since I've been a life-long Alice in Wonderland  fan and enjoy puzzle/quest games, American McGee's Alice  is naturally my favorite and I've been eagerly awaiting the sequel . . . for almost eleven years.  McGee's studio Spicy Horse has finally announced Alice: Madness Returns  with an expected fourth quarter release date and it will be available for PC, XBox 360, and PS3.  Alice fans, rejoice with these amazing trailers . . .



3 comments:

  1. Oooh, looks fun. Much as I love all my other games, I must admit that I do love an old fashioned PC puzzle game, think it might because I find it easier to recline and lounge with my laptop whilst playing and don't find it so easy with other game systems. Guess I'm largely lazy. Also I played Monkey Island a LOT in my youth and am still obssessed with it so that probably influenced me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had a game console growing up and I never got a hang of console controllers - other than the one for the Wii, which tends to be a no-brainer. (Incidentally, Epic Mickey for the Wii rocks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Between this and Portal II....geekheaven!

    ReplyDelete

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!