Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day!

I've had a love/hate relationship with Valentine's Day.  When I was a kid, I loved picking out paper Valentines to give to my friends, but by the time I hit high school, I loathed V-Day.  I think it had something to do with watching other girls get flowers and not having a boyfriend (but I'm not bitter!).  Now that I'm married, it's yet another excuse to get away with sending Kris to work with a note in his lunch and to get him a goofy gift.  I still think the best part about V-Day is sending cards to friends, though, so here are some Valentines for you, my awesome readers . . .

For my anti-Valentine's Day friends:

Be my Anti-Valentine
And for my geeky friends:

Be my Robot Valentine

And for my zombie loving friends:

Be my Zombie Valentine

And for my horror fan friends:

Be my Bloody Valentine

And finally for my lovely traditional friends (and family!):

Be my Corny Valentine

Whatever your stance on V-Day, I hope you have a great one!


1 comment:

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!