Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Heart: The Regression Edition

 

  • Eating cafeteria style at GB Fish & Chips
  • For just one night, falling asleep alone in a big bed with a book on the next pillow and no rambunctious kitties to wake me up.
  • Watching "Night Gallery" with my dad
  • This adorable Momiji doll
  • Pretzels, popcorn and cotton candy
  • Buying cute polymer earrings from Claire's
  • Sock monkeys
  • Girl Scout cookies
  • Getting the giggles
  • "Phineas and Ferb" (Especially this musical number that references several Broadway musicals!)
  • Waking up at noon and spending the day in pajamas
  • Eating chocolate chip cookie dough
  • Missed Connections, a blog of artwork based on the "Missed Connections" section of Craigslist New York.
  • "Bar Karma" - Current TV's new television show, entirely created by the online community.  It's like "Quantum Leap" meets "Twin Peaks" and stars the amazing William Sanderson.
What's knocking your  socks off this week?


*Inspired by Gala Darling who features TILT (Things I Love Thursdays) on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!