- Eating cafeteria style at GB Fish & Chips
- For just one night, falling asleep alone in a big bed with a book on the next pillow and no rambunctious kitties to wake me up.
- Watching "Night Gallery" with my dad
- This adorable Momiji doll
- Buying cute polymer earrings from Claire's
- Sock monkeys
- Girl Scout cookies
- Getting the giggles
- "Phineas and Ferb" (Especially this musical number that references several Broadway musicals!)
- Waking up at noon and spending the day in pajamas
- Eating chocolate chip cookie dough
- Missed Connections, a blog of artwork based on the "Missed Connections" section of Craigslist New York.
- "Bar Karma" - Current TV's new television show, entirely created by the online community. It's like "Quantum Leap" meets "Twin Peaks" and stars the amazing William Sanderson.
|Pretzels, popcorn and cotton candy|
*Inspired by Gala Darling who features TILT (Things I Love Thursdays) on her blog.