Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Indoorsy (Geektastic 2.0)



Like Jim Gaffigan’s wife, I come from a family of campers.  They cover a wide spectrum, from the handful of relatives (including my dad) who would be happy to head out with a backpack, poop in a hole, and sleep out under the stars to those in the majority who enjoy sleeping in tents and are fine with using outhouses.  There is also a small section that prefer to stay in cabins, but still enjoy outdoor activities.  Then there’s me.  My idea of a good time is reading or watching movies in an air-conditioned facility, preferably with a cold drink close by.  The most enthusiasm I can muster for the outdoors involves looking at the stars.

Read more here, at the new Geektastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!