Thursday, August 4, 2011

This Means War (Geektastic 2.0)

I know we are all God’s creatures, but I’m having an issue with one in particular.
I like to think I have a clean kitchen. I hate dirty dishes enough to keep my sink clear, and I wipe down my counters daily – sometimes, multiple times in a day. I’m confused, then, when I see a line of ants crossing my floor . . . or more disturbingly, my counter.
Last summer, I’d occasionally encounter a small grouping of ants huddled around an errant crumb that went unnoticed on the floor. This year, however, the ants have migrated to milling around the counter, even with no food in sight.  That’s right, they’re taunting me.

Read more here at the new Geektastic!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!