Monday, January 24, 2011

The Hits Keep Coming!

Fresh off of professing my love for Indy Grrrl comes my favorite name for a blog ever: The Drunken Severed Head.  This blog is for the horror/sci-fi/cult film lover and is both funny and full of information.  Lots of cool pictures, especially old movie posters, including this one, which I would love to have hanging on my wall.  The blog has a niche audience, but if you fall in that niche, it's a great read with lots of hidden treasures.

I also stumbled on this blog, which has amazing pictures.  Unreliable Girl and Indy Grrrl both make me want to take more pictures, but I don't know if that's a good idea, especially since that was my weakest unit in Journalism and I still can't take a good picture to save my life.  Practice does make perfect, though, so if you're willing to suffer through bad photography to get to the good, you'll see more photos here.

If you haven't already, drop me line with comments or suggestions about the new look.  Your opinions are much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. You warm the furthest crevices of my cranium with your kind words, Tabitha. A pat on the head from a lovely lady is always a thing of joy.

    I'm psychically sending you a million units of gratitude. Make sure you aren't wearing a foil hat.

    Come to Pittsburgh and see the Voodoo Queen and I. There'll be Dr. Pepper screwdrivers for you and yer husband, and milk for the cats, unless they also like vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome invitation! I do have a cat that likes to sneak sips of beer when we're not looking, but I don't know about the vodka, so we'd better stick to milk. You and your lovely wife are more than welcome to visit us in Denver as well. :D

    ReplyDelete

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!