Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to 2011 . . .

Last year I was on top of things with a New Years resolution and big plans. I did pretty well (for me, anyway) and was able to follow through until the end of April - when things slowly fell apart, like a flan in a cupboard (eh, Eddie Izzard fans?). This year . . . not so much. I've been taking it easy - basically taking a vacation from my life. It's funny, because the times I seem to need to do that the most are usually the times when I am least busy. This is no exception. I'm not working, not going to school.

So, you're probably asking, "What are you doing, then?" At the moment - not much. But I do have a plan. The ideal would be to take a little break from working for awhile and focus on my writing. I'd like to have more time for book club meetings, watching movies with my cousin, and visiting with my mom and my friends, among other things.

I have some goals for this blog, as well:

1. A new header/design
2. More video game and tech reviews
3. A successful Geek Fright Fest 2011
4. Creating a 2011 Geek Christmas Gift Guide
5. Attending and covering more geeky events in the Colorado area

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun things to look forward to on Geektastic! I'd love to read whatever writings your working on.

    ReplyDelete

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!