Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Heart: The Spending All Day on My Computer Edition

A short "I Heart" to tide you over until next week . . . 


My new netbook, which I'm lovingly calling The Nanobot.  (You can read more about it on Saturday.)  I'll be reviewing it, as well as doing a mini review on Ubuntu Netbook Edition.

My current favorite Twitter feeds @DepressedDarth and @DeathStarPR - hilarious and snarky comments with a Star Wars/Darth Vader spin.

Netflix Instant - I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Netflix Instant is awesome.  Daytime and off-season TV is hit-or-miss (mostly miss) and Netflix Instant is chock full of popular TV shows, B-movies, and surprisingly fascinating documentaries.  At $7.99 a month (Instant only) for unlimited movies, it's an awesome deal.

The Internet - Where else could you watch the cast of "Invader Zim" read unproduced episodes to a live audience? (Although, sometimes it can be a bad thing.  How can I possibly unsee Crispin Glover's "Clowny Clown Clown"?)

More proof that Simon Pegg is the coolest:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart my readers! Thanks so much for your comments!